COVID-19 PROCEDURE AND GUIDELINES UPDATED JULY 2021
Hello Clients, Family and Friends!
What a few weeks we have had! Thank you all for your support! We have updated our guidelines for you and will continue as they change. We understand this is a lot however, we want you to know that we are taking all precautions very seriously and value your respect and cooperation.
- It is still recommended that masks be worn inside the Studio.
- We are limiting the number of clients in the waiting area inside the Studio.
- We are able to do all services.
- We will take walk-ins when available.
- If you have any cold symptoms please reschedule.
- If you are not vaccinated and you have traveled on public transportation within the last 14 days please reschedule.
Daydreams has always prided ourselves on our cleanliness and safety in the salon. We are following strict cleaning and disinfection for Covid-19. This includes but not limited to all salon surfaces, salon tools, restrooms, reception area, door handles, and phones.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach to your stylist. We will be reaching out to anyone who had an appointment during the time we were closed or that will be affected by these new guidelines.
Thank you again for your patience and support. We miss you all and can't wait to see you again!